Android Q Beta now available, Apple ditching Samsung displays? – Pocketnow Daily
On Pocketnow Daily, Android Q Beta is now officially available for all Google Pixel phones. Apple may be switching their Samsung displays for BOE next year. The Google Pixel 3 XL Lite was recently benchmarked and it is less powerful than we thought, Apple’s video streaming platform is set to be a big success according to analysts. We end today’s show with deals for the Galaxy Note 9 on Amazon.
All this and more after the break.
– Android Q beta now available for Pixel devices [U]
– Android Q beta divided into six stages, final release in Q3
– China’s BOE to supply Apple with OLED panels for its iPhones?
– Google Pixel 3 XL Lite benchmark shows slower CPU, less RAM
– Apple Video set for 100 million subscribers within 5 years, says analysts
– Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is on sale for $719.50 shipped (Reg. $900) https://9to5toys.com/2019/03/14/samsung-galaxy-note-9/
#PocketnowDaily #AndroidQ #iPhoneXI
Tweets by Pocketnow
Graphics provided by: Motionvfx.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!